§.1 General provisions
- The data controller is SABIO DANKOWSKI SEBASTIAN with its registered office in Września, ul. Malborska 6, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 7891005326, Statistical Identification Number (REGON): 630460751. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of commonly applicable laws, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and ensure data security. For this purpose, among others, a secure communication encryption protocol (SSL) is used.
- Personal data provided in the form are treated as confidential and are not visible by unauthorised persons.
§2. Data Controller
- The Service Provider is the data controller of its customers. This means that if you have an account on our website, we process your data such as: first name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address.
- The Service Provider is also the data controller of persons requesting an offer.
- Personal data shall be processed:
a. in accordance with data protection legislation,
c. in the scope and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, amend or terminate it and properly perform Services provided electronically,
d. in the scope and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legally justified purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the person to whom the data refer in the scope and for the purpose in accordance with the consent granted by you if you have submitted an enquiry on the website.
- Each data subject (if we are the data controller) has the right of access, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Service Provider’s organisation is possible by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to process your data after the termination of the Agreement or the withdrawal of consent only to the extent necessary to assert possible claims in court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to data retention.
- The Service Provider has the right to disclose the User’s personal data and other data to entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement agencies).
- Deletion of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawal of consent or filing a legally permissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider shall not disclose personal data to other entities than those authorized under applicable law.
- We have implemented data encryption and access controls to minimise the impact of any data security breaches.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorised by us or by processors with whom we cooperate closely.
- The information collected relates to the IP address, the type of browser used, the language, the type of operating system, the Internet service provider, the time and date information, the location and the information sent to the website via the contact form.
- The data collected is used to monitor and review how users use our websites in order to improve the website by providing a more efficient and seamless navigation experience. We monitor user information using Google Analytics, which records user behaviour on the website.
- On our website we use the following cookies:
a) “indispensable” cookies that make it possible to use the services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
b) cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect misuse of authentication on the website;
c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website
d) “functional” cookies which make it possible to “remember” the user’s selected settings and personalize the user’s interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region of the user’s origin, font size, website layout etc.
- The User may, at any time, disable or restore the option to collect cookies by changing the settings in their web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
- Additional personal data, such as e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user by filling out a form has expressly consented to it. We retain and use such data only for the purposes necessary to perform a given function.